Effective date: January 13, 2019
Women Are Human (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://womenarehuman.com website (the “Service”).
What are cookies?
For almost any modern website to work properly, it needs to collect certain basic information on its users. To do this, a site will create files known as cookies – which are small text files – on its users’ computers. These cookies are designed to allow the website to recognize its users on subsequent visits, or to authorize other designated websites to recognize these users for a particular purpose.
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we or our third-party partners use:
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Analytics and Performance Cookies. Performance cookies collect information on how users interact with our websites, including what pages are visited most, as well as other analytical data. We use these details to improve how our websites function and to understand how users interact with them.
- Functionality Cookies. When you comment on our blog, you get cookies stored on your computer for your convenience, so that you won’t need to re-type all your information again when you want to leave another comment. We also use functionality cookies to initiate and process subscriptions.
- Advertising Cookies. Advertising Cookies are used to serve visitors outside of the EU with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
- Third Party / Embedded Content Cookies. We make use of third party applications and services to enhance the experience of website visitors. These include social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter (through the use of sharing buttons), or embedded content from Youtube and Vimeo. As a result, cookies may be set by these third parties, and used by them to track your online activity. We have no direct control over the information that is collected by these cookies.
The comment author’s name, email address, and site URL (if provided during the comment submission) are stored in cookies. Learn more about these cookies.
Jetpack subscriptions. Jetpack’s Subscriptions module enables users sign up to receive notifications of our latest posts and comments. Functionality cookies are set by Jetpack for a duration of 347 days to remember a visitor’s blog and post subscription choices.
Google Adsense Google AdSense is a program run by Google that allows publishers in the Google Network of content sites to serve automatic text, image, video, or interactive media advertisements that are targeted to site content and audience. These advertisements are administered, sorted, and maintained by Google.
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to you based on your visits to our site and/or other sites on the Internet.
- To facilitate compliance with EU data protection laws, we serve non-personalized ads to all EEA users.
Comment Likes and Dislikes
Comments Like Dislike. Comments Like Dislike is a WordPress third-party plugin that enables users to show their appreciation for a comment that was submitted by another site user. A cookie that contains the blog ID and comment like action will be placed on the user’s machine.
- By visiting this page on our website: https://womenarehuman.com/contact